No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/788
Dahabieh Excelsior, Tourist Boat on the Nileca. 1860-1880
205 x 260 mm (8.1 x 10.2 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Bibliography: Ellen G. D’Oench, ed., with essays by Erica L. Frohman, Mary H. Goodrich, Karl E. Kusserow, and Laura R. Nierenberg, More Vivid Places: Victorian Photographs of Britain, the Middle East, and Orient [catalog for exhibition presented August 29 – October 25, 1984] (Middletown, CT: Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University, 1984).
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19184.108.40.206
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- Egypt - TGN 7016833
- marine views - Use For Term
- Nile River - TGN 1127805
- North Africa - TGN 7016886
- tourism - Use broadly for that industry providing facilities and services to people traveling for recreation. W [February 1993 descriptor moved.]
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 205 x 260 mm (8.1 x 10.2 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Dahabieh Excelsior, Tourist Boat on the Nile, ca. 1860-1880. Albumen print. image : 205 x 260 mm (8.1 x 10.2 in.). DAC accession number 19220.127.116.11. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUNB".View current selection of records as: