No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17347
Cave Falls, Orford, New Hampshireca. 1870-1890
80 x 73 mm (3.1 x 2.9 in.)
A. F. Clough, American
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- New Hampshire - TGN 7007564
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- waterfalls - May be used for artificial waterfalls only if highly naturalistic in form and context; otherwise prefer "cascades" or "fountains." [February 1996 related term added. June 1993 scope note changed.]
- each image Dimensions: 80 x 73 mm (3.1 x 2.9 in.)
No open access image available
A. F. Clough, American . Cave Falls, Orford, New Hampshire, ca. 1870-1890. Photographic stereo view mounted on card. each image : 80 x 73 mm (3.1 x 2.9 in.). Mount : 84 x 174 mm (3.3 x 6.9 in.). DAC accession number 2012.14.7. Gift of Richard E. Kremer, M.D., 2012.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUPV" and [Objects]Century is "20th century" and [Objects]Display Artist is "A. F. Clough".View current selection of records as: