No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3924
Fairy Falls, Waukeena Trail, Columbia River Highway, Oregonca. 1900-1920
137 x 87 mm (5.4 x 3.4 in.)
Cross & Dimmitt, American
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- Northwestern United States - TGN 4011498 (general region): Typically refers to the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. It may also include some of northern California.
- Oregon - TGN 7007708
- postcards - Cards on which a message may be written or printed for mailing without an envelope, usually at a lower rate than that for letters in envelopes. [November 1992 descriptor moved. May 1991 scope note changed.]
- waterfalls - May be used for artificial waterfalls only if highly naturalistic in form and context; otherwise prefer "cascades" or "fountains." [February 1996 related term added. June 1993 scope note changed.]
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 137 x 87 mm (5.4 x 3.4 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUPV" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: