No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13629
Snow Island, Easton, Connecticut1969
222 x 247 mm (8.7 x 9.7 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Connecticut artists
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 222 x 247 mm (8.7 x 9.7 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUWP" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: