No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1261
Flower Seller and Childca. 1886
91 x 57 mm (3.6 x 2.2 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Marks: Inscribed on mount, lower center: title; on print, upper left: identification number or letter
Provenance / Collectors' Marks: From an unidentified collector’s collection of 41 images of “Mexican Indian Types” and views of Mexico.
Bibliography: Roberston, Iturbide of Mexico; Alba, The Mexicans; McNeer, The Mexican Story; Carson, Mexico; Linati, Trajes Civiles, Militares y Religiosos de Mexico.
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 1918.104.22.168
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
business*, children (people by age group)*, flowers (plants)*, genre*, Latin America*, Mexico*, studio photography, travel photography, vendors*
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- flowers (plants) - Designates both the reproductive shoots of seed-bearing plants and entire flowering plants. [January 1995 descriptor changed, was "flowers"; alternate term changed, was "flower".]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- Mexico - TGN 7005560
- studio photography
- travel photography
- vendors - Use for persons or agencies who offer goods for sale, especially those who create, market, and sell computers, software, automated systems, databases, and services. [December 1992 alternate term added.]
- image Dimensions: 91 x 57 mm (3.6 x 2.2 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Flower Seller and Child, ca. 1886. Albumen print. image : 91 x 57 mm (3.6 x 2.2 in.). DAC accession number 1922.214.171.124. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DVCY" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: