No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1365
Jamaica Plains, Gates To Forest Hill Cemeteryca. 1870-1890
109 x 155 mm (4.3 x 6.1 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Photographic print, probably albumen print
Bibliography: Note (41)1 duplicate.
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 1918.104.22.168
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
cemeteries, landscapes (representations)*, Massachusetts*, New England*, Northeastern United States*
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 109 x 155 mm (4.3 x 6.1 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Jamaica Plains, Gates To Forest Hill Cemetery, ca. 1870-1890. Photographic print, probably albumen print. image : 109 x 155 mm (4.3 x 6.1 in.). DAC accession number 1922.214.171.124. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DVMT".View current selection of records as: