No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5703
Fulton Fish Market IV20th century
Antonio Frasconi, Uruguayan and American, (1919–2013)
Object Type: print
Medium and Support: Color woodcut
Credit Line: Insurance funds, 1956
Accession Number: 1956.9.2
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- food - Use for any material that can be digested or absorbed by the body of a human or other animal and used as a source of energy or some essential nutrient, to build and replace tissue, or to relieve hunger. [April 1995 descriptor changed, was "foodstuff"; lead-in terms added.]
- marketplaces - Use for widened streets, neighborhood or town squares, or other mostly open public spaces where booths and stalls may be erected for public sales. [July 1993 lead-in terms added.]
- markets (events) - Use for meetings of people at a stated time and place for the purpose of private buying and selling, usually not by auction. For exhibitions in which different exhibitors participate to publicize and promote their products, services, or activities, sometimes though not necessarily involving buying and selling, use "fairs." [April 1996 scope note changed; related term added. March 1993 scope note changed. May 1991 alternate term added.]
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Antonio Frasconi, Uruguayan and American, (1919–2013) . Fulton Fish Market IV, 20th century. Color woodcut. : mm (in.). DAC accession number 1956.9.2. Insurance funds, 1956.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DVOR".View current selection of records as: