No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15317
Dryburgh Abbey—Tomb of Sir Walter Scottca. 1860-1890
86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.)
George Washington Wilson, British (Scottish), (1823–1893)
- abbeys - Designates independent and canonically erected monasteries, ruled by an abbot if occupied by monks and by an abbess if occupied by nuns.
- graves - Excavations in the earth used for burial; for constructions raised over or around burial sites, use "tombs." [April 1993 related term added.]
- stereographs - Use specifically for those stereoscopic photographs that are in the form of photographic prints on cards. [April 1993 scope note changed. April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- United Kingdom - TGN 7008591
- card (general for group) Dimensions: 86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.)
No open access image available
George Washington Wilson, British (Scottish), (1823–1893) . Dryburgh Abbey—Tomb of Sir Walter Scott, ca. 1860-1890. Photographic stereo view mounted on card. card (general for group) : 86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.). DAC accession number 2009.20.142. Gift of Marvin Housworth from The Marvin Housworth ’60 Collection of Geo. Washington Wilson Stereoviews, 2009.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DWUE" and [Objects]Display Artist is "George Washington Wilson".View current selection of records as: