Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1898
Out of My Window1916
197 x 151 mm (7.8 x 5.9 in.)
John Taylor Arms, American, (1887–1953)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- skyscrapers - Use for exceptionally tall buildings of skeletal frame construction.
- plate Dimensions: 197 x 151 mm (7.8 x 5.9 in.)
No open access image available
John Taylor Arms, American, (1887–1953) . Out of My Window, 1916. Etching printed in brown ink on laid paper. plate : 197 x 151 mm (7.8 x 5.9 in.). Sheet : 291 x 230 mm (11.5 x 9.1 in.). DAC accession number 1939.5.86. Gift of the artist (hon. MA Wesleyan 1939), 1939. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DXSI".View current selection of records as: