Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10600
298 x 213 mm (11.7 x 8.4 in.)
Joseph Pennell, American, (1857–1926)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- skyscrapers - Use for exceptionally tall buildings of skeletal frame construction.
- plate Dimensions: 298 x 213 mm (11.7 x 8.4 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Joseph Pennell, American, (1857–1926) . Wall Street, 1904. Etching on Asian laid paper. plate : 298 x 213 mm (11.7 x 8.4 in.). Sheet : 385 x 259 mm (15.2 x 10.2 in.). DAC accession number 1943.D1.276. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), 1943. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DXSI".View current selection of records as: