Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9199
301 x 224 mm (11.9 x 8.8 in.)
Samuel L. Margolies, American, (1898–1978)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- skyscrapers - Use for exceptionally tall buildings of skeletal frame construction.
- plate Dimensions: 301 x 224 mm (11.9 x 8.8 in.)
No open access image available
Samuel L. Margolies, American, (1898–1978) . Man’s Canyons, 1936. Aquatint and etching on laid paper. plate : 301 x 224 mm (11.9 x 8.8 in.). Sheet : 403 x 329 mm (15.9 x 13 in.). DAC accession number 1973.14.60. Bequest of Russell T. Limbach (Art Department faculty, 1941–1971), 1973. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DXSI".View current selection of records as: