No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7616
DAC Gallery, Wesleyan1999
290 x 495 mm (11.4 x 19.5 in.)
William D. Johnston, American, b. born 1955
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- art galleries - Use only for stores in which works of art are displayed for sale.
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Middletown - TGN 7014047
- museums - Use for buildings, groups of buildings, or spaces within buildings where objects of value such as works of art, antiquities, scientific specimens, or other artifacts are housed and displayed. [March 1993 related terms added. April 1991 related te
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University
- Wesleyan University faculty artists
- image Dimensions: 290 x 495 mm (11.4 x 19.5 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DYRB" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: