No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13874
Davison Art Center: Fountain and Gallery Wing1981
252 x 324 mm (9.9 x 12.8 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- art galleries - Use only for stores in which works of art are displayed for sale.
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Connecticut artists
- fountains - Use for structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access. [March 1995 scope note added; related term added.]
- Middletown - TGN 7014047
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- schools - Individual buildings or groups of buildings designed or used as places of instruction. [June 1998 lead-in terms added, "educational building", "building, educational", "school building", "building, school", "educational facility", "facility, educ
- Wesleyan University
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 252 x 324 mm (9.9 x 12.8 in.)
No open access image available
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935 . Davison Art Center: Fountain and Gallery Wing, 1981. From Wesleyan Sesquicentennial portfolio. Gelatin silver print with selenium toning. image : 252 x 324 mm (9.9 x 12.8 in.). Sheet : 279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.52. Gift of the artist (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 1981.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DYRB".View current selection of records as: