Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7303
Art-Students and Copyists in the Louvre Gallery, Paris1868
228 x 348 mm (9 x 13.7 in.)
Winslow Homer, American, (1836–1910)
- art - Use with reference to the study or practice of the fine arts or the fine and decorative arts together. With reference to the visual and performing arts together, use "arts." For actual works or objects of the fine or decorative arts, use "works of art" or "art objects." [November 1994 related term added. March 1991 scope note changed.]
- art galleries - Use only for stores in which works of art are displayed for sale.
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- France - TGN 1000070
- museums - Use for buildings, groups of buildings, or spaces within buildings where objects of value such as works of art, antiquities, scientific specimens, or other artifacts are housed and displayed. [March 1993 related terms added. April 1991 related te
- Paris - TGN 7008038
- image Dimensions: 228 x 348 mm (9 x 13.7 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Winslow Homer, American, (1836–1910) . Art-Students and Copyists in the Louvre Gallery, Paris, 1868. Wood engraving on wove paper. image : 228 x 348 mm (9 x 13.7 in.). Sheet : 280 x 405 mm (11 x 15.9 in.). DAC accession number 1958.4.6. Purchase funds, 1958. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DYRB".View current selection of records as: