No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1381
Ruins of Fort Ticonderogaca. 1900-1910
137 x 184 mm (5.4 x 7.2 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Photogravure with plate reworked in shadows and sky
Marks: Inscribed on border: “Ruins of Fort Ticonderoga”
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19126.96.36.199
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
architecture*, forts*, manipulated photographs*, military, ruins*, shadows, sky, Western United States*
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- forts - Related Term
- manipulated photographs - Use for photographs that have been altered through interference in the optical or chemical procedures, or physically altered, as for example, sewn, marked on, or torn. [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- ruins - Use generally for remains of buildings or groups of buildings that have been destroyed or are in a state of great disrepair or decay.
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 137 x 184 mm (5.4 x 7.2 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Ruins of Fort Ticonderoga, ca. 1900-1910. Photogravure with plate reworked in shadows and sky. image : 137 x 184 mm (5.4 x 7.2 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.52. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DZRS".View current selection of records as: