No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4285
Bird’s Eye View of Fort Coeur d’Alene and the Lake, Idahoca. 1880-1900
116 x 197 mm (4.6 x 7.8 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Marks: Inscribed on border, lower left: “83-Bird’s eye view of Fort Coeur d’Alene and the lake, Idaho”; inscribed on border, lower right: “Davidson Photo, Portland, Oregon”
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19184.108.40.2063
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
bird's-eye views*, forts*, Idaho*, lakes, Northwestern United States*, townscapes (representations)*, water, Western United States*
- bird's-eye views - Use with reference to nonphotographic depictions having a viewpoint well above normal eye level; if these are architectural drawings in precise perspective, use "bird's-eye perspectives." For photographs, use "aerial views" or "aerial photographs." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- forts - Related Term
- Idaho - TGN 7007250
- Northwestern United States - TGN 4011498 (general region): Typically refers to the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. It may also include some of northern California.
- townscapes (representations) - Related Term
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 116 x 197 mm (4.6 x 7.8 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Davidson, American . Bird’s Eye View of Fort Coeur d’Alene and the Lake, Idaho, ca. 1880-1900. Albumen print. image : 116 x 197 mm (4.6 x 7.8 in.). DAC accession number 19220.127.116.113. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DZRS".View current selection of records as: