No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9635
Bethesda Fountain, Central Park1968
225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.)
Joel Meyerowitz, American, b. born 1938
- fountains - Use for structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access. [March 1995 scope note added; related term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- parks (recreation areas) - Use for permanently dedicated, public recreation areas generally characterized by their natural, historic, or landscape features; often administered by governmental agencies. [February 1995 descriptor changed, was "parks"; alternate term changed, was "park". October 1993 related term added. April 1993 descriptor moved.]
- image Dimensions: 225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EAMX" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: