Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4399
Farmer/Mill Worker’s Lunch, Saugus, Mass.1941
203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
Jack Delano, American, (1914–1997)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Edition: Library of Congress print of Farm Security Administration (F.S.A.) photograph
Credit Line: Purchase funds, 1976
Accession Number: 1976.1.47
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
factories, Farm Security Administration (FSA), farmers*, genre*, Massachusetts*, New England*, Northeastern United States*
- Farm Security Administration (FSA)
- farmers - Those who cultivate land or crops or raise livestock, especially as their main occupation. [February 1993 descriptor moved. December 1992 scope note added; alternate term added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- sheet Dimensions: 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Jack Delano, American, (1914–1997) . Farmer/Mill Worker’s Lunch, Saugus, Mass., 1941. Gelatin silver print. sheet : 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.). DAC accession number 1976.1.47. Purchase funds, 1976. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EASK".View current selection of records as: