No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3016
Overview, Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico1982
404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.)
Marilyn Bridges, American, b. born 1948
- aerial photographs - Use for photographs of the earth taken from aircraft. For photographs taken from beyond the earth's atmosphere, use "space photographs." For photographs of celestial bodies or astronomical phenomena, use "astrophotographs." [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- aerial views - Use to designate views achieved by photographing from an aircraft or other high location. When emphasizing the photograph itself, use "aerial photographs." For nonphotographic depictions having high viewpoints, use "bird's-eye views" or "bird's-eye perspectives." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- Mexico - TGN 7005560
- image Dimensions: 404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.)
No open access image available
Marilyn Bridges, American, b. born 1948 . Overview, Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico, 1982. From Heightened Perspectives: Marilyn Bridges. Gelatin silver print. image : 404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.). DAC accession number 1995.44.7. Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 1995.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "ECTT".View current selection of records as: