No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13553
468 x 339 mm (18.4 x 13.3 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- Alabama - TGN 7002659
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Connecticut artists
- Southern United States - TGN 4011499 (general region): In its broadest sense, it refers to states south of the Mason-Dixon Line and Ohio River, which was the boundary between opposing states in the Civil War. In this sense, it includes Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. In more common modern usage, it excludes Maryland, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- theaters - Designates buildings having a stage or projection screen for the presentation of dramatic performances and providing seating areas for spectators. [September 1990 scope note added.]
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 468 x 339 mm (18.4 x 13.3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EDCG" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Philip Trager".View current selection of records as: