No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13387
Two Amish Boys on Road, Lancaster, PA1962 (printed 1975)
333 x 267 mm (13.1 x 10.5 in.)
George A. Tice, American, b. born 1938
- boys - Use to refer to male human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Pennsylvania - TGN 7007710
- image Dimensions: 333 x 267 mm (13.1 x 10.5 in.)
No open access image available
George A. Tice, American, b. born 1938 . Two Amish Boys on Road, Lancaster, PA, 1962 (printed 1975). Gelatin silver print. image : 333 x 267 mm (13.1 x 10.5 in.). DAC accession number 1991.30.61. Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1991.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EIPY" and [Objects]Display Artist is "George A. Tice".View current selection of records as: