No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12324
Pine Hill Road, Middlesex Falls1906
118 x 166 mm (4.6 x 6.5 in.)
E. H. Rugg, American
Frank A. Rugg, American
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 118 x 166 mm (4.6 x 6.5 in.)
No open access image available
E. H. Rugg, American Frank A. Rugg, American . Pine Hill Road, Middlesex Falls, 1906. Platinum print with hand coloring. image : 118 x 166 mm (4.6 x 6.5 in.). DAC accession number 1918.104.22.168. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EIPY" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: