No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/19082
Girl in a Storm Coat, N.Y.C. 19601960 (printed later)
210 x 137 mm (8.3 x 5.4 in.)
Diane Arbus, American, (1923–1971)
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- coats - Main garments usually fitted to the upper body, extending below the hip line, open at the front or side and generally having sleeves. Also, similar outer garments worn for warmth or protection from the weather.
- girls - Use to refer to female human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- image Dimensions: 210 x 137 mm (8.3 x 5.4 in.)
No open access image available
Diane Arbus, American, (1923–1971) . Girl in a Storm Coat, N.Y.C. 1960, 1960 (printed later). Gelatin silver print on Agfa photographic paper. image : 210 x 137 mm (8.3 x 5.4 in.). Sheet : 350 x 273 mm (13.8 x 10.7 in.). DAC accession number 2016.17.1. Gift of Jeffrey Fraenkel and Alan Mark in honor of Rebecca Mark (BA Wesleyan 2012), 2016.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EVVB".View current selection of records as: