Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1688
Joe Hodgkins’ Bible-Class1872
271 x 215 mm (10.7 x 8.5 in.)
- American Studies
- education - Use for the discipline that concerns the entire process of imparting knowledge, attitudes, skills, or socially valued qualities of character or behavior. For the specific activities involved in deliberately conveying knowledge, skills, or social values to others, use "educating." ERIC12 [November 1995 related term deleted, was "educating"; related term added. May 1991 scope note added. April 1991 related term added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- human body - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm005208
- illustration - The art or process of providing illustrations. [March 1993 lead-in term added. May 1991 scope note added.]
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- literature (writings)
- skulls - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm009696
- tools - Use for objects, especially those hand-held, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- image Dimensions: 271 x 215 mm (10.7 x 8.5 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Anonymous, . Joe Hodgkins’ Bible-Class, 1872. Wood engraving on wove paper. image : 271 x 215 mm (10.7 x 8.5 in.). Sheet : 420 x 295 mm (16.5 x 11.6 in.). Object : 420 x 295 mm (16.5 x 11.6 in.). DAC accession number 2001.14.1. Weedon Endowment funds, 2001. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "FBXG".View current selection of records as: