No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1291
Mules Loaded with Meatca. 1886
110 x 187 mm (4.3 x 7.4 in.)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- food - Use for any material that can be digested or absorbed by the body of a human or other animal and used as a source of energy or some essential nutrient, to build and replace tissue, or to relieve hunger. [April 1995 descriptor changed, was "foodstuff"; lead-in terms added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- Mexico - TGN 7005560
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 110 x 187 mm (4.3 x 7.4 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "FOX" and [Objects]Century is "19th century".View current selection of records as: