Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4044
The Ferry, a Memory of the Iles de Bezon on the Seine (Le Bac, souvenir des Iles de Bezons)1850
186 x 112 mm (7.3 x 4.4 in.)
Charles François Daubigny, French, (1817–1878)
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- ferries - Use for vessels that transport passengers, vehicles, or bulk goods across rivers, bays, or other small bodies of water, usually on regular schedules.
- marine views - Use For Term
- memory - The mental capacity or faculty of retaining and recalling facts, events, impressions, or recognizing previous experience. [March 1995 descriptor added.]
- plate Dimensions: 186 x 112 mm (7.3 x 4.4 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "FOX" and [Objects]Century is "19th century".View current selection of records as: