Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1904
New York from the Staten Island Ferry1917
39 x 100 mm (1.5 x 3.9 in.)
John Taylor Arms, American, (1887–1953)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- ferries - Use for vessels that transport passengers, vehicles, or bulk goods across rivers, bays, or other small bodies of water, usually on regular schedules.
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 39 x 100 mm (1.5 x 3.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "FOX" and [Objects]Display Artist is "John Taylor Arms".View current selection of records as: