No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17349
Machine Gun Insignia, Machine Gun Training Center, 22500 Officers and Men, 600 Machine Guns, Camp Hancock, Augusta, GA, December 10, 19181918
250 x 330 mm (9.8 x 13 in.)
Mole, aka Mole & Thomas, American
- education - Use for the discipline that concerns the entire process of imparting knowledge, attitudes, skills, or socially valued qualities of character or behavior. For the specific activities involved in deliberately conveying knowledge, skills, or social values to others, use "educating." ERIC12 [November 1995 related term deleted, was "educating"; related term added. May 1991 scope note added. April 1991 related term added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- firearms - Use generally for weapons using the power of exploding gunpowder to propel a projectile. POLLAR
- Georgia - TGN 7007248
- machine guns - Related Term
- Southern United States - TGN 4011499 (general region): In its broadest sense, it refers to states south of the Mason-Dixon Line and Ohio River, which was the boundary between opposing states in the Civil War. In this sense, it includes Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. In more common modern usage, it excludes Maryland, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- image Dimensions: 250 x 330 mm (9.8 x 13 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "FQGE".View current selection of records as: