Photo Credit: copy photo: F. Livermore
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14384
Columbia, Automobiling on the Calzadaca. 1913
150 x 203 mm (5.9 x 8 in.)
William H. Wark, American (probably)
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- Caribbean Area - LCSH 85020279; no TGN (Caribbean Sea is TGN 7004569)
- Cuba - TGN 7004624
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- image Dimensions: 150 x 203 mm (5.9 x 8 in.)
No open access image available
William H. Wark, American (probably) . Columbia, Automobiling on the Calzada, ca. 1913. From The Isle of Pines. Albertype. image : 150 x 203 mm (5.9 x 8 in.). DAC accession number 19184.108.40.206. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983. (copy photo: F. Livermore) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GFUE" and [Objects]Display Artist is "William H. Wark".View current selection of records as: