No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6840
Las Trampas, New Mexico, Looking East from Levi Lovato’s 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo1987 (printed 1988)
405 x 510 mm (15.9 x 20.1 in.)
Alex Harris, American, b. born 1949
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Ektacolor chromogenic development print
Edition: Photograph taken July 1987
Marks: Signed in pen on verso
Bibliography: Alex Harris, Red White Blue and God Bless You: A Portrait of Northern New Mexico (Albuquerque, 1992), reproduced p. 80.
Credit Line: Gift of John Scanlan (father of Laura Scanlan, BA Wesleyan 1993), 1993
Accession Number: 1993.13.4
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- interior views - Use for photographs or other representations of the interior of a building or other structure. [April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added.]
- New Mexico - TGN 7007566
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 405 x 510 mm (15.9 x 20.1 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available