No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8558
Boy and Car, New York City1949 (printed later)
256 x 256 mm (10.1 x 10.1 in.)
Jerome Liebling, American, (1924–2011)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Series: from portfolio of ten photographs Selected Images
Edition: Limited edition per portfolio description
Marks: Signed by the artist
Credit Line: Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 2001
Accession Number: 2001.24.1
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
automobiles*, children (people by age group)*, New York City*, Northeastern United States*, street scenes, transportation
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- street scenes
- image Dimensions: 256 x 256 mm (10.1 x 10.1 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available