Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5586
Rio Lusty and Tom Wiggs, Fort Worth, Texas1976
276 x 352 mm (10.9 x 13.9 in.)
Peter Feresten, American, b. born ca. 1945
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Marks: Signed in pencil on verso, lower right: “Feresten ’76”; signed on mat, lower right: “Feresten”
Provenance / Collectors' Marks: Purchased by the donor from Susannah Rubenstein, New Haven, 1982
Credit Line: Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1991
Accession Number: 1991.30.19
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- sports - Use for games that involve a reasonable degree of individual skill and physical prowess. [June 1993 related term added. March 1993 scope note changed; related terms added; descriptor moved. February 1991 scope note added; alternate term added.]
- Texas - TGN 7007826
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
Location Latitude: American, Longitude: D'Oench
- sheet Dimensions: 276 x 352 mm (10.9 x 13.9 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available