No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1517
Ship Flying a Flagca. 1890-1910
91 x 139 mm (3.6 x 5.5 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19188.8.131.529
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- flags - Use for pieces of cloth or other flexible material, usually attached along one side to a pole or cord, intended for such purposes as symbolizing a nation or organization, or as a means of signaling. RHDEL2 [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- ships - Use for watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats; usually propelled by sails or engines.
- image Dimensions: 91 x 139 mm (3.6 x 5.5 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Ship Flying a Flag, ca. 1890-1910. Gelatin silver print. image : 91 x 139 mm (3.6 x 5.5 in.). DAC accession number 19184.108.40.2069. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GHAA".View current selection of records as: