No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1575
View of a Harbor with Shipsca. 1880-1890
227 x 282 mm (8.9 x 11.1 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Provenance / Collectors' Marks: Joseph Buberger
Credit Line: Gift of Dr. Robert L. Drapkin, 1983
Accession Number: 1983.34.6
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- marine views - Use For Term
- ships - Use for watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats; usually propelled by sails or engines.
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 227 x 282 mm (8.9 x 11.1 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . View of a Harbor with Ships, ca. 1880-1890. Albumen print. image : 227 x 282 mm (8.9 x 11.1 in.). DAC accession number 1983.34.6. Gift of Dr. Robert L. Drapkin, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GHAA".View current selection of records as: