No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/645
Harbor with Houses and Sailboats, no. 351ca. 1855-1880
278 x 347 mm (10.9 x 13.7 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Edition: Page 13 from an album of 48 albumen prints of Welsh, Scottish, and English scenery
Bibliography: Helmut Gernsheim, History of Photography, p. 281; Lee D. Witkin and Barbara London, The Photograph Collector’s Guide (Boston, MA: New York Graphic Society, 1979).
Credit Line: Unrecorded source, before 1981
Accession Number: 19126.96.36.199
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- object Dimensions: 278 x 347 mm (10.9 x 13.7 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Harbor with Houses and Sailboats, no. 351, ca. 1855-1880. Albumen print. object : 278 x 347 mm (10.9 x 13.7 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.52. Unrecorded source, before 1981.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GHAA".View current selection of records as: