No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3024
Chrysler Building, New York City1988
506 x 404 mm (19.9 x 15.9 in.)
Marilyn Bridges, American, b. born 1948
- aerial photographs - Use for photographs of the earth taken from aircraft. For photographs taken from beyond the earth's atmosphere, use "space photographs." For photographs of celestial bodies or astronomical phenomena, use "astrophotographs." [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- aerial views - Use to designate views achieved by photographing from an aircraft or other high location. When emphasizing the photograph itself, use "aerial photographs." For nonphotographic depictions having high viewpoints, use "bird's-eye views" or "bird's-eye perspectives." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 506 x 404 mm (19.9 x 15.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GJCQ".View current selection of records as: