No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3025
Lane Manned, New York City1985
404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.)
Marilyn Bridges, American, b. born 1948
- aerial photographs - Use for photographs of the earth taken from aircraft. For photographs taken from beyond the earth's atmosphere, use "space photographs." For photographs of celestial bodies or astronomical phenomena, use "astrophotographs." [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- aerial views - Use to designate views achieved by photographing from an aircraft or other high location. When emphasizing the photograph itself, use "aerial photographs." For nonphotographic depictions having high viewpoints, use "bird's-eye views" or "bird's-eye perspectives." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GJCQ".View current selection of records as: