No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1700
Untitled portrait of a boyca. 1890-1900
128 x 102 mm (5 x 4 in.)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- boys - Use to refer to male human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- photographic negatives - Use For Term
- photographic techniques - Use with regard to specialized procedures related to how a photograph is taken or composed, or is manipulated during or after processing. Use "photographic processes" for the procedures by which light-sensitive materials are made to produce an image.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- toys (recreational artifacts) - Use for objects of delight, playthings that give pleasure during idle moments and are often small representations of something familiar.
- plate Dimensions: 128 x 102 mm (5 x 4 in.)
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Untitled portrait of a boy, ca. 1890-1900. Glass plate negative. plate : 128 x 102 mm (5 x 4 in.). DAC accession number 2004.11.1. Gift of Joseph and Kit Reed (Professor of English and Adjunct Professor of English), 2004.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GLDN".View current selection of records as: