Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13116
Dr. Martin Luther King with [Wesleyan] President Victor Butterfield and Prof. John Maguire, Commencement1964
185 x 162 mm (7.3 x 6.4 in.)
William Stekl, American
- African American history
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- journalism - Use for the communications field concerned with the collection, preparation, and distribution of news and related commentary through the mass media, both print and electronic. [May 1996 related terms added; scope note added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- news photographs
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University
- image Dimensions: 185 x 162 mm (7.3 x 6.4 in.)
No open access image available
William Stekl, American . Dr. Martin Luther King with [Wesleyan] President Victor Butterfield and Prof. John Maguire, Commencement, 1964. Gelatin silver print. image : 185 x 162 mm (7.3 x 6.4 in.). DAC accession number 1995.35.1. Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1995. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GLUP" and [Objects]Display Artist is "William Stekl".View current selection of records as: