No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3023
Windmills on Ridges, Tehachapi, California1986
404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.)
Marilyn Bridges, American, b. born 1948
- aerial photographs - Use for photographs of the earth taken from aircraft. For photographs taken from beyond the earth's atmosphere, use "space photographs." For photographs of celestial bodies or astronomical phenomena, use "astrophotographs." [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- aerial views - Use to designate views achieved by photographing from an aircraft or other high location. When emphasizing the photograph itself, use "aerial photographs." For nonphotographic depictions having high viewpoints, use "bird's-eye views" or "bird's-eye perspectives." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- California - TGN 7007157
- science - Use for the group of studies or branches of knowledge concerned with facts and phenomena of the observable or quantifiable world, systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. [April 1996 lead-in terms added; scope note added; related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 404 x 506 mm (15.9 x 19.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GLUZ" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Marilyn Bridges".View current selection of records as: