No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1386
Concord Bridgeca. 1900-1910
137 x 187 mm (5.4 x 7.4 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Photogravure, heavily reworked in shadows
Print impression quality: contrasty impression
Marks: Inscribed on border: “Concord Bridge”
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19126.96.36.199
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
bridges (built works)*, landscapes (representations)*, manipulated photographs*, Northeastern United States*, shadows
- bridges (built works) - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers. [September 1994 scope note added; related term added. March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'bridges'; alternate term changed, was 'bridge'.]
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- manipulated photographs - Use for photographs that have been altered through interference in the optical or chemical procedures, or physically altered, as for example, sewn, marked on, or torn. [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 137 x 187 mm (5.4 x 7.4 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Concord Bridge, ca. 1900-1910. Photogravure, heavily reworked in shadows. image : 137 x 187 mm (5.4 x 7.4 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.52. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GMAP".View current selection of records as: