No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5383
Ranch Boy with Father1954
406 x 555 mm (16 x 21.9 in.)
Elliott Erwitt, American, b. born 1928
- boys - Use to refer to male human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 406 x 555 mm (16 x 21.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GNXG" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Elliott Erwitt".View current selection of records as: