No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7560
Two Men, New York City1977 (printed ca. 1980)
347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921
- double portraits - Group portraits depicting two individuals. [February 1995 descriptor added.]
- group portraits - Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- male portraits
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- image Dimensions: 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
No open access image available
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921 . Two Men, New York City, 1977 (printed ca. 1980). Gelatin silver print with selenium toning. image : 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.). DAC accession number 1983.12.71. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GNZA".View current selection of records as: