No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7858
Portrait of an Unknown Man and Womanca. 1850
80 x 65 mm (3.1 x 2.6 in.)
Keenan (Studio of John Keenan?), American
- double portraits - Group portraits depicting two individuals. [February 1995 descriptor added.]
- group portraits - Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- metal - Any of a large group of substances that typically show a characteristic luster, are good conductors of electricity and heat, are opaque, can be fused, and are usually malleable or ductile. W [April 1993 related term added. April 1992 descriptor moved. July 1991 related term added.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- image Dimensions: 80 x 65 mm (3.1 x 2.6 in.)
No open access image available
Keenan (Studio of John Keenan?), American . Portrait of an Unknown Man and Woman, ca. 1850. Daguerreotype with hand tinting in leatherette case lined in red cut-velvet. image : 80 x 65 mm (3.1 x 2.6 in.). DAC accession number 1981.11.1. Gift of Andrew Szegedy-Maszak (Professor of Classics), 1981.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GNZA".View current selection of records as: