No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17566
An American Girl1991
552 x 746 mm (21.7 x 29.4 in.)
Susan Spencer Crowe, American
- dresses - Main garments for women, children, or infants consisting of a bodice and skirt made in one or more pieces. [July 1995 alternate term changed, was 'dress'.]
- feminism - Social and political critical theory and movement asserting the inherent value of women and female characteristics, and working to protect and promote women's rights and interests.
- gender identity - Use For Term
- girls - Use to refer to female human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- globes (cartographic spheres) - Representations of the earth or heavens in the form of a ball. AHD [March 1993 related term added; descriptor changed, was 'globes'; alternate term changed, was 'globe'. November 1992 descriptor moved.]
- maps - Documents depicting in graphic or photogrammetric form, normally to scale and usually on a flat medium, a selection of material or abstract features on or in relation to the surface of the earth or of a heavenly body, and generally emphasizing arterial or regional relationships. For similar representations on a horizontal plane but for depicting smaller-scale objects and spaces, use "plans (drawings)." ICA [November 1992 descriptor moved. April 1991 scope note changed.]
- image Dimensions: 552 x 746 mm (21.7 x 29.4 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GPNB" and [Objects]Century is "20th century" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Susan Spencer Crowe".View current selection of records as: