No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10176
250 x 200 mm (9.8 x 7.9 in.)
James Nares, British (English), b. 1953
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- bestiaries - Collections of moralized fables, especially as written in the Middle Ages, about actual or mythical animals. RHDEL2 [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- fables - Fictitious narratives usually with animals or inanimate objects as protagonists, intended to convey a hidden meaning regarding human conduct. OCCL [November 1992 descriptor moved. June 1992 scope note added. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- literature (writings)
- unicorns - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011215
- image Dimensions: 250 x 200 mm (9.8 x 7.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GQWS".View current selection of records as: