No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1544
Unidentified Living Roomca. 1930-1950
183 x 233 mm (7.2 x 9.2 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19188.8.131.521
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
architecture*, houses*, interior views*, Massachusetts*, New England*, newspapers*, Northeastern United States*
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- interior views - Use for photographs or other representations of the interior of a building or other structure. [April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added.]
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- newspapers - Papers that are printed and distributed daily, weekly, or at some other regular and usually short intervals and which contain news, editorials and opinions, features, advertising, and other matter considered of general interest. GAHLM [November 1992 descriptor moved.]
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 183 x 233 mm (7.2 x 9.2 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Unidentified Living Room, ca. 1930-1950. Gelatin silver print. image : 183 x 233 mm (7.2 x 9.2 in.). DAC accession number 19184.108.40.2061. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GVDR" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: