No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5341
Unidentified house with swastikas [Nazi headquarters?]ca. 1936-1937
232 x 336 mm (9.1 x 13.2 in.)
Orville H. Emmons, active Mexico
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- flags - Use for pieces of cloth or other flexible material, usually attached along one side to a pole or cord, intended for such purposes as symbolizing a nation or organization, or as a means of signaling. RHDEL2 [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- Mexico - TGN 7005560
- National Socialism
- Nazi flag
- image Dimensions: 232 x 336 mm (9.1 x 13.2 in.)
No open access image available
Orville H. Emmons, active Mexico . Unidentified house with swastikas [Nazi headquarters?], ca. 1936-1937. Gelatin silver print. image : 232 x 336 mm (9.1 x 13.2 in.). DAC accession number 19126.96.36.199. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GWRM".View current selection of records as: