Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3899
Hamlet Greeting the Actors1927
Edward Gordon Craig, British (English), (1872–1966)
- actors - Persons who portray roles in dramatic productions to interpret character or present characterization to an audience. DOT [February 1993 lead-in term added. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- Hamlet (character) - The character; see also the literary works term for the play.
- Hamlet (play) - The play; see also the literary figure term for the character.
- literature (writings)
- Shakespeare (William) - LC n 78095332: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXCE" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Edward Gordon Craig".View current selection of records as: