Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/19187
Mississippi Incident1965 (printed 1994)
223 x 205 mm (8.8 x 8.1 in.)
Vincent Dacosta Smith, American, (1930–2003)
- African American artists - LC sh 85001794
- African American culture
- African American history
- African American Studies
- Mississippi - TGN 7007522
- portfolios (groups of works) - Use when a group of works is brought together such as to exemplify the work of an artist or student, or if the works (usually by one artist) are issued or housed together in a portfolio.
- race (concept) - Identification of a group of people as distinct from other groups on the basis of physical or socially defined characteristics, such as language. [May 1995 descriptor added.]
- plate Dimensions: 223 x 205 mm (8.8 x 8.1 in.)
No open access image available
Vincent Dacosta Smith, American, (1930–2003) . Mississippi Incident, 1965 (printed 1994). From Eight Etchings. Etching on heavyweight cream Arches wove paper. plate : 223 x 205 mm (8.8 x 8.1 in.). Sheet : 407 x 504 mm (16 x 19.8 in.). DAC accession number 2017.2.6. Gift of George and Joan Violin, 2017. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXFK".View current selection of records as: